I completed classes at another college. How do I receive credit for these courses at West Hills?

The first step after applying to one of our colleges is to have your official transcripts sent to us from any previous colleges or universities you have attended.

Currently, West Hills requires official copies of transcripts from ANY institution of higher education you have attended (whether you passed classes or not) in order to grant a degree. To receive credit, the school you attended must be regionally-accredited.

Typically, your previous school will have a link on their website or portal to request your transcripts be sent to us (or directly to you). Transcripts must still be sealed to be considered official. Allow 2-3 weeks from the time you requested them for your transcripts to arrive.

Then, speak to your team counselor to request that your transcripts be evaluated and schedule a follow-up appointment to review the results. Evaluations may take up to 4-6 weeks from the time of request.

Apply for Admissions

Ask a Counselor/Advisor

Variation: I attended another college and now want to come to West Hills. How do I begin?